the promo of madhur bhandarkar's much awaited heroine is out. and i am not surprised. i am not surprised at all. the film seems to be a copy paste of the wonderful bhandarkar formula.
my guess was right. here is my script... waiting for the film to release to validate.
- small town girl lured by big city dream.
- she comes to big city and stays with some struggler in the big city.
- she wants to become a star.
- she understands that she has to have sex with some big man, it is called "compromise".
- she gets into the big league by sleeping around and manipulating people.
- one of the friends who helps her in the same is a kind homosexual man.
- success gets onto her head.
- meanwhile there is some story of child sexual abuse that the one of the influential people whom she is manipulating engages in.
- she suddenly feels lonely when success leaves her and media turns against her.
- she turns into an emotional wreck she runs to her homosexual friend for help.
- her homosexual friend is a cheat. he cheats with her BF or he lives a lie or is some other crook.
- she feels even more lonely to deal with the drama.
- she later accepts that the shit she is in, is the shit she has to be in. she now really accepts shit and is back in the same shitty business.
- lata mangeshkar sings a sad song for her. and the film ends.
- madhur bhandarkar wins a national award.
- the actress would win the critics award.
*the plot remains the same from chandni Bar to page 3 to traffic signal to corporate to fashion to heroine... just the profession changes*
we like recycled shit.
no sorry. We *LOVE* recycled shit.
one of my friends on facebook told me that this was a take on marilyn monroe's life. but i think it could be on preeti jain's life.
who preeti jain?
go ask google chacha.